Seite 1 von 8 123 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 71

EVENT: Deutscher Stolz - Kampgruppe Shilling

Kampgruppe Shilling

SECURITY LEVEL: Public- Please spread to all troop Forums

To: All Soldaten.

Here is a breakdown of the Infantry Kompanies fighting in the event June 6th.

Officer registration will open first in the coming days. I will make an announcment shortly.

Officer slots will be selective, From Corporal to My staff at Batt HQ. multiple people may sign up for the same roll. I will do my best to place you fairly and properly.

If Squads as a whole can fill a platoon I invite you to try to do so. Your members once, you CO's are placed, will want to direct which unit they should signup for.

my email is kinguthor@adelphia.net

If your interested in leading a platoon of Infantry in this event and can definatly make it shoot me an email. Lets get started talking before things start to open up for registration.

KG Shilling is broken down as follows

Kampfgruppe Shilling

Closed Rear Command 0 of 4
    Abteilung Kommando
    The battalion HQ consists of the CinC (MAJ), his deputy (CPT), and two senior NCO's (SGT).

1. Kompanie

Closed Forward Command 0 of 4
    Kompanie Kommando
    The company HQ contains the commander (CPT), his First Sergeant (SGT), and two junior NCO's (CPL).
    Closed Infantry Support 0 of 32
    Schwere Waffen Zug
    The support platoon is led by a Lieutenant and his Platoon Sergeant. There are two machine gun sections and one indirect fire section, each of which consists of a Section Leader (SGT), Assistant Section Leader (CPL), and PFC's.
    Closed 1st Platoon 0 of 32
    1. Zug
    The platoon consists of the Platoon Leader (LT), Platoon Sergeant (SGT), and three squads, each consisting of a Squad Leader (SGT), Assistant Squad Leader (CPL), and 8 PFC's.
    Closed 2nd Platoon 0 of 32
    2. Zug
    The platoon consists of the Platoon Leader (LT), Platoon Sergeant (SGT), and three squads, each consisting of a Squad Leader (SGT), Assistant Squad Leader (CPL), and 8 PFC's.
    Closed 3rd Platoon 0 of 32
    3. Zug
    Full 4th Platoon 0 of 0
    2. Kompanie

Full 4th Platoon 0 of 0
    Closed Forward Command 0 of 4
    Kompanie Kommando
    The company HQ contains the commander (CPT), his First Sergeant (SGT), and two junior NCO's (CPL).
    Closed Infantry Support 0 of 32
    Schwere Waffen Zug
    The support platoon is led by a Lieutenant and his Platoon Sergeant. There are two machine gun sections and one indirect fire section, each of which consists of a Section Leader (SGT), Assistant Section Leader (CPL), and PFC's.
    Closed 1st Platoon 0 of 32
    1. Zug
    Closed 2nd Platoon 0 of 32
    2. Zug
    Closed 3rd Platoon 0 of 32
    3. Zug
    The platoon consists of the Platoon Leader (LT), Platoon Sergeant (SGT), and three squads, each consisting of a Squad Leader (SGT), Assistant Squad Leader (CPL), and 8 PFC's
    I send for the OKW's finest Infantry. Stand with me and add another Allied trophy to the War chest!

COPY the entire URL (youll need to log in)
    http://events.wwiionline.com/scripts...ent.jsp?eid=39

(Registration Closed)

This event will be a battle like none before it!

(Once officers are placed small little sigs will be made for your/unit use if you want them)

!S my brave soldaten

The battlefield
    http://www.1tot.com/images/event2.jpg
    -----------------------
    Shilling
    CinC, Retired
    German High Command

lore
    Gast
    ich mach da zwar mit, aber nich bei shilling, auch nicht bei badger

Generalmajor Avatar von Sniper09
    Lore spielt wohl wieder Schiedsrichter.....Kann leider nit,da ich da 100% komatös im Alkrausch liege 8)

könnte das bitte jemand mal übersetzen?is zu viel english bei ops:
    "das Fluchen macht den Kopf nur heiß.Bist Du am Feind - sei kalt wie Eis."
    "Kein Anderer als ein Jäger spürt,Den Kampf und Sieg so konzentriert,Das macht uns glücklich,stolz und froh,Der Jägerei ein H o r r i d o!"
    "Lost are only those, who abandon themselves!"
    - Hans Ulrich Rudel

Hauptmann
    Solln wir uns für ne Kompanie anmelden? Wir werden ja wohl genug leute dafür kriegen denk ich mal
    Ingamename: Mrklotz

Generalinspekteur Avatar von Vasquez
    Wer dort mitmachen will bitte hier posten.

Bitte die nächsten Tage an alle weitergeben via TS.

Shilling würde mich gerne als BataillonsXo an seiner Seite haben wie in alten Zeiten Ich weiss aber noch nicht ob ich es schaffe, habe ihm zumindest schon mal zwei Kompanien zugesagt (eine aus der 7.ID und eine aus der 250.ID).

Also ran an die Waffen und haltet Euch den Tag frei. Wenn Shilling ruft müssen wir folgen, ist ja immerhin kein 08/15 Hanswurscht wie die möchtegern Feldmarschälle ausm .de forum

Oberstleutnant
    um was geht es da überhaupt ? :roll:

Generalinspekteur Avatar von Vasquez
    Ein Infanterie only specialevent. Das tritt shilling gegen seinen damaligen alliierten gegenspieler badger an. Sozusagen zwei ex-CinC wollens mal wieder wissen.

Da uns damals shilling mehrfach lobenswert im Wehrmachtsbericht erwähnt hatte und einigen hier sogar das EK verliehen hatte (zu seiner zeit als axis CinC) können wir uns nun bei ihm revanchieren

!S My Friends

We would love to have you in the event.

Signup for the same Kompanie and I will make sure you are all grouped together.

Nothing like having real Germans with you when representing the German army of WW2online. It just brings good luck

!S

Any questions my email is kinguthor@adelphia.net

S! Shilling

@Vas
    Ich mach mit .. wenn es Paks gibt bitte im "Schweren Zug" wenn nicht dann am liebsten "Rifler". Mal sehen ob ich noch Puzzzy und Guru krallen kann wenn du magst!