Kampgruppe Shilling

SECURITY LEVEL: Public- Please spread to all troop Forums

To: All Soldaten.

Here is a breakdown of the Infantry Kompanies fighting in the event June 6th.

Officer registration will open first in the coming days. I will make an announcment shortly.

Officer slots will be selective, From Corporal to My staff at Batt HQ. multiple people may sign up for the same roll. I will do my best to place you fairly and properly.

If Squads as a whole can fill a platoon I invite you to try to do so. Your members once, you CO's are placed, will want to direct which unit they should signup for.

my email is kinguthor@adelphia.net

If your interested in leading a platoon of Infantry in this event and can definatly make it shoot me an email. Lets get started talking before things start to open up for registration.

KG Shilling is broken down as follows

Kampfgruppe Shilling

Closed Rear Command 0 of 4
Abteilung Kommando
The battalion HQ consists of the CinC (MAJ), his deputy (CPT), and two senior NCO's (SGT).

1. Kompanie

Closed Forward Command 0 of 4
Kompanie Kommando
The company HQ contains the commander (CPT), his First Sergeant (SGT), and two junior NCO's (CPL).
Closed Infantry Support 0 of 32
Schwere Waffen Zug
The support platoon is led by a Lieutenant and his Platoon Sergeant. There are two machine gun sections and one indirect fire section, each of which consists of a Section Leader (SGT), Assistant Section Leader (CPL), and PFC's.
Closed 1st Platoon 0 of 32
1. Zug
The platoon consists of the Platoon Leader (LT), Platoon Sergeant (SGT), and three squads, each consisting of a Squad Leader (SGT), Assistant Squad Leader (CPL), and 8 PFC's.
Closed 2nd Platoon 0 of 32
2. Zug
The platoon consists of the Platoon Leader (LT), Platoon Sergeant (SGT), and three squads, each consisting of a Squad Leader (SGT), Assistant Squad Leader (CPL), and 8 PFC's.
Closed 3rd Platoon 0 of 32
3. Zug
Full 4th Platoon 0 of 0
2. Kompanie

Full 4th Platoon 0 of 0
Closed Forward Command 0 of 4
Kompanie Kommando
The company HQ contains the commander (CPT), his First Sergeant (SGT), and two junior NCO's (CPL).
Closed Infantry Support 0 of 32
Schwere Waffen Zug
The support platoon is led by a Lieutenant and his Platoon Sergeant. There are two machine gun sections and one indirect fire section, each of which consists of a Section Leader (SGT), Assistant Section Leader (CPL), and PFC's.
Closed 1st Platoon 0 of 32
1. Zug
Closed 2nd Platoon 0 of 32
2. Zug
Closed 3rd Platoon 0 of 32
3. Zug
The platoon consists of the Platoon Leader (LT), Platoon Sergeant (SGT), and three squads, each consisting of a Squad Leader (SGT), Assistant Squad Leader (CPL), and 8 PFC's
I send for the OKW's finest Infantry. Stand with me and add another Allied trophy to the War chest!

COPY the entire URL (youll need to log in)
http://events.wwiionline.com/scripts...ent.jsp?eid=39

(Registration Closed)

This event will be a battle like none before it!

(Once officers are placed small little sigs will be made for your/unit use if you want them)

!S my brave soldaten

The battlefield
http://www.1tot.com/images/event2.jpg
-----------------------
Shilling
CinC, Retired
German High Command