Seite 4 von 31 ErsteErste ... 2345614 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 31 bis 40 von 301

Thema: WORLD@WAR

Hier darf jeder mal ran :

Herculean effort by Schakal
    in Clash of Armour!

In an clash of machines lasting up to 14 minutes Schakal engaged at least 3 French units while moving through the frontlines. During this this harrowing mission Schakal killed 3 and reports afterwards say he was posted as Killed in Action

Schakal Helps Capture an enemy facility

Schakal was recently recognized by German military officials by outstanding performance. Schakal was Killed in Action after completion of the mission.

Dabei bin ich gestern nicht mal Panzer gefahren !!!

WORLD@WAR
    Bersi Attacks From The Skies!

After taking off from Brussels, Bersi flew his Heinkel 111 to the front for ground attack duty. During his 14 minute flight, he destroyed 5 Anti-Tank Guns and 1 Light Tank for a total of 6 kills. The mission after action report list him as Returned to Base.
    "das Fluchen macht den Kopf nur heiß.Bist Du am Feind - sei kalt wie Eis."
    "Kein Anderer als ein Jäger spürt,Den Kampf und Sieg so konzentriert,Das macht uns glücklich,stolz und froh,Der Jägerei ein H o r r i d o!"
    "Lost are only those, who abandon themselves!"
    - Hans Ulrich Rudel

Oberleutnant
    On Dec 13 1402 CT, Marley began his mission from Vervins in a 4cm Flak28 anti-tank gun.

In the 7 minute effort, he effectively positioned his gun destroying 3 Light Tanks, 1 Scout Car and 1 Medium Tank.

Allied armor forces will think twice about taking on the skilled defense forces of Germany

War zwar ne Pak38 aber wenigstens bin ich nicht zur Front geflogen :shock:

WORLD@WAR
    Combat Engineers, A Tough Breed

AARS from the field hilight the role combat engineers are playing to help defeat the Allied forces.

German Sapper Bersi describes his latest mission, "I used cover as best I could, attacking tanks from behind and lobbing grenades at trucks and troops. My commanding officer confirmed I killed 1 Medium Tank in 7 minutes."

With fighting men like this, Axis forces are assured victory!
    "Kein Anderer als ein Jäger spürt,Den Kampf und Sieg so konzentriert,Das macht uns glücklich,stolz und froh,Der Jägerei ein H o r r i d o!"
    - Hans Ulrich Rudel

WORLD@WAR
    Combat Engineers, A Tough Breed

AARS from the field hilight the role combat engineers are playing to help defeat the Allied forces.

German Sapper Bersi describes his latest mission, "I used cover as best I could, attacking tanks from behind and lobbing grenades at trucks and troops. My commanding officer confirmed I killed 1 Infantry and 1 Medium Tank in 22 minutes."

With fighting men like this, Axis forces are assured victory!
    - Hans Ulrich Rudel

Ich war auch schon so lange nicht mehr *g*
    Von heute 18:00.

Thraxas Attacks From The Skies!

After taking off from Brussels, Thraxas flew his Bf109E-4 to the front for ground attack duty. During his 10 minute flight, he destroyed 5 Anti-Aircraft Artillerys and 4 Anti-Tank Guns for a total of 9 kills. The mission after action report list him as Returned to Base.

Es war allerdings wie sich jeder denken kann keine 109E sondern eine 110C4. Ich denke mal trotzdem eine saubere Sache. :-)

Leutnant

Tja vielleicht schule ich mal um...

Elollo Attacks From The Skies!

After taking off from Antwerp, Elollo flew his Ju87B Stuka to the front for ground attack duty. During his 15 minute flight, he destroyed 5 Anti-Aircraft Artillerys for a total of 5 kills. The mission after action report list him as Returned to Base

Hauptmann
    Grml wie schafft ihr das immer?
    Ich kill normalerweise auch immer 3-4 Allies pro Sortie, aber ich komm nie in die Gazette... :ntc::vschwoer:
    Ingamename: Mrklotz

Oberstleutnant
    erst kommt nix und dann alles auf einmal

------------------------

FIGHTING SPIRIT SHOWN BY M8SDARKI

Word came back from the battlefield last night that M8sdarki killed 5 French units in a combat mission that lasted 58 minutes. After outsmarting and eliminating his opponents in a desperate battle he was posted as Killed in Action

These are the kinds of inspirational feats on the field of battle that spur our boys on to victory !

------------------------

WORLD@WAR

M8sdarki Recognized for Outstanding Effort!

German military officials recognized M8sdarki for an outstanding effort on December 25th. M8sdarki killed 5 enemy units and attacked multiple targets during a mission that lasted 58 minutes long. After the mission, he was listed as Killed in Action.

------------------------

M8sdarki's Recent Effort Stands Out

M8sdarki was recently recognized by German military officials after an outstanding performance in a mission against the enemy. That mission resulted in Killed in Action.

During this mission, M8sdarki had 5 kills and hit British forces at least 7 times. This mission lasted 58 minutes.

While Germany recognizes M8sdarki, Allied leaders have also taken careful note.

------------------------

Aber irgentwie sieht mir das alles nach ein und der selben mission aus *g*

WORLD@WAR
    Bersi Elevated To Brigadier General

After recent success on the front, German Army officials have have noticed Bersi's command presence among the troops. As a result, he has been promoted to the rank of Brigadier General in the German Army. Bersi's initiative and prowess in combat are an example for all young officers to follow.
    - Hans Ulrich Rudel