Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 15
    Generalmajor Avatar von Londo

Mitteilung des IKW an OC Loewe75

Hiermit bestästige ich, das deine application akzeptiert wurde und du in der nächsten Klasse der OC's eingetragen bist.

Aus technischen Gründen konnte die eigentliche Bestätigungsmail nicht gesendet werden.
    Diese wird sicherlich noch nachgereicht, doch falls diese zu spät deinen Einflussbereich erreicht, wirst du hiermit informiert.

Oberleutnant
    Na also, geht doch!

wat heisst dat?
    noch einen mit hc tag?

kann man "gratulieren"?
    "das Fluchen macht den Kopf nur heiß.Bist Du am Feind - sei kalt wie Eis."
    "Kein Anderer als ein Jäger spürt,Den Kampf und Sieg so konzentriert,Das macht uns glücklich,stolz und froh,Der Jägerei ein H o r r i d o!"
    "Lost are only those, who abandon themselves!"
    - Hans Ulrich Rudel

noch einen dem mann auf dem geist gehen kann 8)

aber mann hat es gestern gesehen in leuven --> alle zusammen und klappt doch :twisted:

na dann viel Erfolg!!

Gratz loewe !!!
    Besser er als ich !!!

lore
    Gast
    hatten wir das nicht schonmal !?

Loewe keep in mind, they expect ocs candidates, that are accepted to check the okw forums, if correct you can see a special group called OCS.

Read the messages there, they expect, that you check, when you can join meetings. They dont sent everyone emails etc, candidates have to take initiative.

i mean he knows that klaas 8)

Oberleutnant
    Already checked in there last week just after the list of my class was published. Tried to get an instructor yesterday but no one was online. (EU training days are monday, tuesday and thursday)

It's a bit difficult to understand the new rules in the new OC program. There is simply no one telling you what to do. You are just receiving a message that you are in a class and then - nothing. Letting someone show initiative is one thing but letting someone "stand in the rain" is another.

Already read messages where OC's were waiting for weeks or months to get a missing instruction - hopefully I will not be one of them...

Oberfeldwebel
    I am an OC as well. I've emailed haulyou2 asking how this works and who I need to contact. I'm waiting for his reply.
    Retired OKW GenMjr