antwort von csm:
Jentzsch, S!;

The way it is supposed to work is that the responsible ground unit, in your case XXVII Korps, is supposed to monitor the condition of the bridges and then coordinate with the Luftwaffe, on channel 18, to keep your assigned bridges down. If the Luftwaffe can't, or won't, do it in a timely manner, only then is it up to the ground unit to grab some planes to take it down.

I realize that it is boring work, but it is absolutely vital to do it. Every time those bridges are up, the Brits run resupply up to their towns. Some of our attacks have failed because some of the bridges were up and the Brits used that short amount of time to run resupply.

Right now XXVII Korps is only responsible for three bridges, Antwerp Bay, West, and Center Bridges. IV Korps is responsible for Antwerp East, East Rail, and Schilde Bridges.

Once we capture Antwerp we won't have to worry about the bridges any more. I ask for a little more of your patience.

VR
meine antwort:

S! csm

i know that but it looks as the 4.PD is the only one how do that and they rebuild the bridge faster than we can destroy them
we do only loose Stukas and manpower there.

and the LW? sorry it seems there is NO LW online in our time. Are only we moved to the N without our LW? normally they should do that!

and it was only a information, because i heard some rumour in our Squat about the bridges target --> because that's a fulltimejob if you want them down --> and that should^t be a target for us.

regards

Jentzsch