Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12
Ergebnis 11 bis 17 von 17

Thema: target?

es geht mir nicht um die FBs londo nur um die scheiss brücken 8)

Generalmajor Avatar von Londo
    dann werdet ihr eben keine Brücken mehr zerstören müssen, besser jetzt?

und du? kann mann wieder mit dir rechnen, dass du mit uns mitziehst?

ich mach das was mir befohlen wird

naja wieso mitziehen.....habe ich die ganze zeit gemacht, nur das ihr angegriffen habt und ich mich um die Def. AOs gekümmert habe

Will just reply in english:

From 6th armee meeting

Ok, next campaign, we are not supposed to bomb the bridges ourself, that was not the idea this time either. We should ahve informed and ask the lw to do it, if we saw bridge up.
    We need to ask the LW to do it, then again we all know they dont have people, but as officers we though we had to keep them down ourself.

Anyway keeping bridges down was vital to make resupply very hard.

i know klaas.

but it was^t the bridge target only 8) it was all around in the HC what was really frustrating and i needed some stuff to make some pressure.

we are not the resupply, bridge destroy taskforce for the 6. armee --> sorry.

and if they come with we are the smallest DIV off the 6. armee no wunder with that targets.

and what we need a least is a more work togeher with the other squats in the 4.DIV so that we have 1 target for us not 1 kg is there the other there and so on.

but that have you to do.
    and i said it to londo if you have problems with the HC say it here i will go to them.
    i can say it , i am not a HC OFZ 8) and believe me they will change it. :twisted:

yes klaas I know it and I knew it.

how I already said to Jentzsch....there never was an order given that includes constraint to do that.
    I let the people the decision to go bomb bridges or sapp a FB insteed.
    if we had wrote it in a log, we'd see that almost all bomb runs were executed by KG3/4thPD and voluntarily.
    as I was asking LW wasn't available at all .

but it doesn't matter anymore.

if this problem comes to alive on the next map.....and LW isn't available again.....I gonna pass the orders down to the KGs within 4thPD.
    but the people can choose between bridge bombing and something else.....it'll be voluntarily within 4thPD.

but as you already says it was a good tactic.....they couldn't get that much resupply across Albert channel.