Ive no performance problems in argon prime or ore belt (or just a bit in ore belt). But Ive really issues in sectors where I have 30+ factories

Regarding xenon sectors: Beware. The first time I invaded with full force a xenon sector I suffered heavy losses and a defeat. I was that overwhelmed by the epic struggle that Ive completely forgotten to monitor my ships etc.

Once I got aware I had already lost my flagship (general wallenstein), three corvettes and around 20 fighters (ok doesnt matter hehe).
The other big ships had also already weak shields.

I was forced to order a immediate jump command to my fleet to leave the sector with all my fighters (without hypersjump) left behind :? (no time to have them docked back to my carriers.

Around 60 of my fighters were still in combat, I could hear them screaming and blaming me once my big ships jumped away hehe .

The half of them made it out of the sector by their own escaping through the jump gate but the other ones... well. A lot Iron crosses to be awarded afterward.... For the fatherland

Since this defeat I jump into the attacked sector at first, launching all nasty rockets (firestorm etc.) to inflict serious damage, then get in distance with my afterburner and wait for the arrival of my fleet (around 3 minutes delay).

Once they arrive and start the combat I order my reserve-wing to jump into the sector: Gefechtsverband Kuhlmey Atm 12 of those heavy M3+ Schlachtflieger with 125mj shields.
I have them in formation to me equipped with hornisses and other good rockets. We pick enemy crippling cruisers once they have a side by side infight with our cruisers and divebomb the crapp out of them :twisted:

btw: What I really hate is a obviously missed command: For your carriers.
Why the hell is no command to have them all their fighters started at once?
You need to lauch them all one by one via order (makes 80 commands with two carriers) or to order the carrier to attack.
But then it only launch their fighters in waves once the carrier is in battle. That takes 5 minutes until all fighters are in space. Stupid.