Seite 2 von 7 ErsteErste 1234 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 11 bis 20 von 70

Thema: X3 - reunion

Generalinspekteur Avatar von Vasquez
    first impression was bad to be honest. but after a few hours its not bad all I can say. its different. feels like the original elite a lot. grafics can not match x3 of course but the story is great (much better as x3 so far).

spacecombat is thougher what makes it fun.

you could give it a try since it sold at half price now.

lore
    Gast
    sprachverwirrung?

Don't think so Lorenzen, Vas just simply might have thought my german Sierra Uniform Charlie Kilo Sierra ops: :P

you mean sucks 8)

that was just for lore :wink:

lore
    Gast
    perkele!!

who would have thought that with you, having a german signature and typing german, need to have an english reply.

Aus dem weg Ihr pack. Seid froh dass wir nicht Finnisch sprechen ;p

I had a weird bug with the new HQ elk.

One of my carriers (the seydlitz ;p) was heaviliy damaged during a huge battle in a xenon sector. After the battle I ordered my carrier to jump back to the HQ (after his fighters docked again) and started to repair the ship.
    After the repair was done the carrierslots for the mainguns were bugged. Half of the weapons were all the time unequipped again.

I figured out that this bug does only appear in the sector where my HQ is stationated. Therefore I can live with it (my HQ is in "line of energy" which is pretty save anyway). One the carriers flies or jumps into another sectors the weapons seems fine.

Just to let you know if the same happens to you =)

btw: I bought, "wrecked" and blueprinted the Split Pyton M2 battlecruiser. Nice optics (very large ship) but Iam very dissapointed about the lack of firepower it can carry. Only around 28 slots for mainguns (ok. they can be equipped with gamm PIKs and Flakbatteries but well..).

The Argon Colossus can carry 30 percent more guns with better shields. I thought the Split ship will have more slots especially since it can only equipped with "just" 8x1GJ shields.

Well. I build two of them anyway (since I needed to wreck one ship to get the blueprint). Ill see how they will perform. They are named Gneisenau and Scharnhorst now =)

Thanks for the tip Vas, though it may take a while before I stumble to that problem myself, you see my next task is to earn enough money to build my very 1st factory :shock: Been playing CoH a lot lately (skirmish/campaign) and it has consumed all the spare time I've reserved for sitting by the puter at home ..... the game sounds are now just awesome after I upgraded my sound card (SB X-Fi Fatal1ty). So I haven't played X3 at all for some time, a part from a quick sound check to test if there was any noticeable difference in performance, and there was. I've been suffering from odd micro stutters (half a sec or so) mainly in those foggy sectors, like the Boron sector Atreus' Clouds. Yes I know there's a "No Fog" script available, but I prefer to keep my X3 as much as possible in a out-of-the-box condition, at least for the time being.

the only reason why I still play X3 a few hours per week are the huge space battles. they are great (unfortunately laggy like hell hehe).

the pitty is that there are no dynamic wars between the main races (argons, paranids, teladis, splits, borons). would be great if there would trigger wars with sectors beeing able to occupy. to declare your private war to one of those races is not very thmospgeric and less entertaining.

and to be honest. to fight the khaak and xenons in their sectors makes no sence. no need to do that and you dont benefitt anyway (besides the fun due to the big battles).

the Xenon invasions are nice. but they trigger only If you wish. this should be fixed and the XIs should be way bigger.