Seite 7 von 7 ErsteErste ... 567
Ergebnis 61 bis 70 von 70

Thema: X3 - reunion

Generalinspekteur Avatar von Vasquez
    Xenon Sector 472 occupied

My losses: One Battlecruiser (Bismarck) lost, Another one seriously damaged (Frundsberg - Hull down to 18% - repair Costs 60 million).

Fighter losses: 10x Buster M4, 3x Falke M3, 1x Mamba M3 (My jafü :? ), 1x Perseus M3, 1x Xenon L.

Enemy losses around 6 or 7 Cruisers (Xenon K), 2 Carriers iirc and around 50 fighters.

My fighter wing keeps on getting bigger, I now have

6xBusters
    1xHarrier Hauler
    1xHarrier
    1xFalcon

My freighters are

3xMercury L
    1xCaiman L
    1xToucan
    1xIguana

The Falcon is not in a mint condition, to repair it costs around 2 mil (including weapons and shields), don't know yet if I'm gonna repair or sell it. Is it worth keeping in your opinion Vas?

I'm still exploring the x-universe and currently I'm flying in a Discoverer and a Pirate Harrier is my wingman. If there happens to be a bigger target than a Disco can handle, I just simply transport myself to the Harrier, and tell the Disco to dock at the nearest station. Love that craft, it has the speed and weapons are effective enough. I wouldn't mind bigger shields, but I can live with those. Well except when I'm alone and there are 6 or so Kha'ak ....

I intend to install the bonus pack tonight, does it change the game play much, meaning enemies become tougher and smarter or anyhing like that? And the gadgets that become available, are they hard to find?

Btw, if I haven't told yet, I got a new HOTAS joystick. The older one was X-45 and this new one X-52 Pro. And it is soooo smoooooth to operate compared to the X-45. I got a new set of pedals as well, also Saitek but haven't used them a lot yet. They work also in a smooth way, I should say more precise to use compared to CH Pro Pedals.

Generalinspekteur Avatar von Vasquez
    kepp those m3s, park them somewhere save, and wait till you have your own HQ to repair it (far cheaper).

no issues with the enemies with the bonus pack dont worry. and those tuning boxes are "hard" to find yes (time intense).

It's game day 8 and the Bonus Pack is finally installed

You were right Vas about the Bonus Pack, at least the Station Manager is great. That is a smart one, actually far smarter than the standard one. With the old station support ship/trading system, ships were going back and forth all the time doing nothing when business deals went busted at the target facilities. At least with the sell/buy at best price option on. There are certain amount of issues with all the new commands, mainly from where to find them, but that's more like a personal problem

Set up a second factory, BoFu Chemical Lab at Kingdoms End, all the guides say it's the most profitable single factory/location combination. Next I'm gonna practice in making a complex, I have that Cahoona Bakery at The Wall, gonna attach a Cattle Ranch to it, which is rather cheap procedure.

What's the rate pirates abandon their ships in your game? I'd say every 5th in mine, got two more Busters yesterday and I ain't actively looking for a fight 8) Thinking about getting an M6 in the near future, quite versitile ship as it also can perform other duties than just fighting. M6 + 4-6 Busters should make an effective sector patrol, or what do you think?. I almost got the cash, but 1st I have to wait as my race reputation ain't high enough yet, hopefully not too long 'cause at least my Argon rep needs to go up only a few notches if I want to buy a Centaur. I have to wait a little longer if I want to have a Dragon (of which many say it's the best M6 available).

About the weapon configuration, is it wise to arm the AI flown fighters with all the possible and best weapons they can have, or just with a few? And if just with a few, is it better not to have those weapons onboard at all? Meaning if they are as cargo, does the AI install them all by itself.

Now here's a link to something very useful

<egosoft forum: Frequently Un-asked Information: X3>

ich hab mir das spiel nun auch zugelegt, und ich muss sagen das ich als alter elite veteran am anfang doch leicht ueberfordert war ^^
    Und ich weiss ums verrecken nicht wie ich herausfinde welche Güter wo teuer sind, also wie ich per Handel Kohle mache, bei Elite wurde das einem für die Systeme angezeigt, aber hier funzt das irgendwie nicht :>

nur kurze frage, spiel ihr das spiel auf "normal" also mit storyline, oder total random ohne story ?

kanst ruig mit storyline spielen , man mus da zwangsweise den anfang etwas machen und dan hat man auch seine ruhe und kan machen was man will und nebenher die story weiter

also irgendwie komme ich nicht zurecht.

1. ich komme nicht zu geld, also habe ich mir gedacht das ich schiffe kapere und diese dann verkaufe...aber nirgendwo gibst feindliche schiffe, und wenn ich auf befreundete feuere bekomme ich von 10 oder mehr jaegern den arsch aufgerissen :>

2. Handeln funzt nicht da ich bis jetzt nicht rausgefunden was wo teuer und wo billig gehandelt wird, irgendwie bezahlt man ueberall den selben preis fuer die waren.

3. Sachen im schwarzen brett kann ich meistens auch nicht annehmen weil mir der rang dafuer fehlt, aber um rang zu machen fehlen mir die feindlichen schiffe :>..... ein teufelskreis

need help :>

Ist nicht ganz so wie in elite (obwohl beim Ur-Elite mußte man auch noch wissen wo es was gab und wo man es losschlagen konnte).
    Preise fluktuieren ständig, je nachdem wieviel Voräte die einzelnen Stationen haben.
    Bei X2 konnte man die glaube auch anfunken (oder war das wieder Elite?).
    Auf jedenfall konnte man die Preise und Rohstoffmengen vom ganzen System einsehen. Konnte auch nette Handelsrouten innerhalb fliegen, Strom zu den Zuchstställen, die Viecher in die Fleischerrei und das Fleisch irgend woanders hin. Für die erste Kohle sollte das reichen.

Bei Elite 2+3 konnte man die einzelnen Station anfunken und eine Preisliste anfordern. Allerdings hatten dort alle Stationen in einen System die selben Preise.
    Man konnte aber wenn man sich ein System genauer anschaute sehen welche Waren dort teuer, billig oder verboten waren.

So langsam hoffe ich es in den griff zu kriegen, zur zeit wuerde ich mir gerne neue waffen kaufen. aber in bei manchen voelkern habe ich kein ansehen, und bisher bekomme ich nur ansehen wenn ich feinde in diesen sektoren abknalle, aber da gibst keine feinde, ergo auch kein ansehen, also auch keine knallpeng spielzeuge fuer mich