My first task as shogun would be creating an army of sumo fighters. Who is stronger than a man who weights like 3 europian guys. An army of those would keep safety in japan and could easily conquer neighbouring countries. Of course I would need to open Mcdonalds restaurants to get enough people for my army but sacrifice needs to be made for my country. In order to get Mcdonalds I will destroy all rice fields and buy lots of cows from Europe. I will sow grain and burgers are ready. So I have made an army and they are ready to listen my orders.
After I fed my army I will need to get some entertainment for myself and my people. I will start creating anime but of course it wont be as in our era. It will be drawings you look one after another. Knowing japanese painters it wont be great art but at least it would be colourful and funny.
Third thing Im going to do is order my ninjas to steel clothes materials for me. I have a plan to conquer all china and I only need materials from europe. I will dress like alien and they all will bow before my eyes. But my ninjas got drunk ( europe had different alcohol than Japan and my ninjas couldnt resist) and started a fight in London. All japanese people were exiled from europe for 200 years and my plan to conquer china failed.I got used to my island and lived their for all my life.