Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 17

Big Boss - Aus Alt mach Neu

Kurzfassung am Ende.

"S! Everyone,

It was a long road for me to get to the top but it was worth every moment. I had the pleasure of being commanded by some of the best CinC's in the game. Until I got to the top I played under their commands for 35 Kampagnes. I took all I learned from them and used it during my term. We saw some very dramatic things come of the game and all of what we did has made us stronger as a team. There were some bad things but they were shadowed by the good and that is really what counts.

I hope that with my leadership, the part of the HC that everyone hates is now a part of the future. Administration is a must in the HC and the dreaded paperwork is very important in keeping the command chain strong and fit. The Google Rosters and the AWOL reports have kept us on track for keeping the Active players moving up the chain and the inactive to a minimum. There is more work to be done, but with what I have taught you all I think that will correct itself in time.

Now that we have fine tuned the process of keeping our rosters straight it may be time to start looking back to reports. The reports were a method of caring for the officers needs and wants. That went away before my term and I really had no reason to persue re-instating them. The tool is available even still.

I will remain the OKAHQ.com administrator and it will improve as we move forward because of course I have a bit more time to work on it. I hope that it can become something that we can not be without. I will continue to submit medals as I get them finished, the Sigs have been collected on my hard drive and I am in the midst of renaming them all with shortnames that represent their designation.

You have not seen the last of me. I will not be going away, in fact I intend on starting from the bottom and working my way back up the Chain of Command. Unlike many others in the past that have said they would, but were rarely seen again. REMEMBER this is the game I dreamed of playing one day when I was a boy.

It has been an absolute pleasure working with you all and I am very proud of what we have accomplished as a team. To bad there was not a win for me but we did win in all the fun we had as a team. S! ALL, See you in Battle"

"S! everyone,

It is my pleasure to announce the next CinC of the Axis Forces. It is not likely a surprise to you but my choice as your next leader is Commander Jammyman. As some of you know Jammyman comes from the Luftwaffe. His leadership skills and patients with me has given him the opportunity to gain the role. I know that you will all gain from his leadership and I can guarantee that we will see great things to come.

On that note I also take this opportunity to Award Jammyman with 2 medals. Thes medals are undoubtably overdue to him so I best hand them out while I still have the rank to do so. Congrats Jammyman you have made me proud."

Kurz: Dylar geht, Jammyman kommt (auf den Posten des CinC. Da, wo Vasi auch mal war 8) ). Ein LW Offizier führt nun die Geschicke unserer Seite :wink:

Stabsfeldwebel
    Countryleader werden irgendwie nur Leute die recht inaktiv sind habe die beiden genannten Namen noch nie gesehen.

Zitat Zitat von Maffay
    Countryleader werden irgendwie nur Leute die recht inaktiv sind habe die beiden genannten Namen noch nie gesehen.
    Ich zweifel ja nicht daran, dass man als Countryleader durchaus auch Zeugs im Hintergrund zu regeln hat, den wir nie zu Gesicht bekommen, aber leider leider hast du Recht Maffay und es wäre mir wirklich wohler, wenn man fähige und aktive Leute an der Spitze hätte, deren strategische Fähigkeiten man schonmal ingame bewundern hätte können.

Ist doch schon fast wie im richtigen Leben, nicht? :twisted:

Generalmajor
    yark is nächste mal reicht mir eigentlich die kurzfassung.
    8) :roll:
    A Deadly Circus Performance - JASTA 11 TAKES TO THE SKIES
    [JS11] Fighter Squadron

ach wieso, jeder muss sich rechtfertigen, best - gebührend mit 1 DIN A4 Seit Text -

Generalmajor
    also ich hätte da nicht mal 5 sätze gebraucht :twisted: .

so jetzt 2 fragen:
    a. wo steht die 27.id nächste map( stadt meine ich)
    b. das erste we in der neuen map werden bestimmt viele von uns on sein, also würde ich vorschlagen gleich am sonntag ne squad nacht zumachen. hat jemand einwände?

S!
    [JS11] Fighter Squadron

Zitat Zitat von BeSt583
    also ich hätte da nicht mal 5 sätze gebraucht :twisted: .

so jetzt 2 fragen:
    b. das erste we in der neuen map werden bestimmt viele von uns on sein, also würde ich vorschlagen gleich am sonntag ne squad nacht zumachen. hat jemand einwände?

S!
    a) werden wir erst bei Map-Start sehen.
    b) keine Einwände
    c) wo is deine Sig hin?

Generalmajor
    [/quote]

c) wo is deine Sig hin?[/quote]

der stats server is down darum is es weg :wink:
    [JS11] Fighter Squadron

Zitat Zitat von BeSt583
    Wieso 27ID? Laut Eintragungen in OKW TS sind wir immernoch 4PD zugeordnet

Also, wenn jmd. das 7ID TS-Handle sucht, ist 4PD

Was die Ausgangs-Map angeht... kA. Besprechung ist heute, Mitternacht oder 1 Uhr (ich krieg diese Timezone-Geschichte immer durcheinander), werde aber wohl keine Zeit haben. Wenn doch, schreibe ich es hier rein.