von http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=1269430

Code:
In 1.3 Gear will be obtained from drops and from buying them, with credits or tokens, tokens giving higher quality gear. You can get drops from both pvp and pve. In pvp you can get all types of quality loot, in pve you have to play the harder types to get top quality.

Gear can have 1 random modifier that fits it (i.e. you wont have a Sniper rifle with +% healing) per quality. Uncommon(green) gets 1, rare(blue) gets 2, Epic(purple) gets 3.

Then you can apply a crafted mod, which also comes in 3 qualitys to a device/armor, I do not know if you can apply a higher quality mod to a lower quality base item if not.

DEVICES_________________Base Mod________Crafted Mod
[d]Damage_______________+4%_____________+3% to +9%
[h]Healing________________+4%_____________+3% to +9%
[p]Power cost_____________-5%_____________-2% to -6%
[c]Cooldown______________-2%_____________-2% to -6%
[v]Pet Health_____________+4%_____________+3% to +9%
[n]Deployable HP__________+4%_____________+3% to 9%
[r]Range*________________+5%/10%/20%
[q]Effective Range_________+10%
[t]Duration**______________+5%/+10%
[x]AoE radius***___________+5%/10%
[s]Shields(assault)_________+4%
[m]Moral Requirement_______-1%

ARMORS__________________Base Mod________Crafted Mod
[r]Ranged Resist____________+.5%___________+.5% to +1.5%
[b]AoE Resist______________+.5%____________+.5% to +1.5%
[m]Melee Resist____________+.5%____________+.5% to +1.5%
[n]Health bonus____________+.5%____________+.5% to +1.5%

*Ranged slot seems to get 20%, Specialty seems to get 10%, turrets get 5%
** I saw regeneration only got 5% per [t], possibly applys to all HoTs
*** AoE radius seems to be 10% on offensive AoEs, 5% on defensive/buff AoE(medic waves/grenade, robotic stations)

So for example, you might get a Epic Ballista Sniper rifle [rpq] then you can put a epic damage mod on it, and it would have +20% range, -5% power cost, +10% effective range, and +9% damage.

OR you could find one that had [ddd] then put a ranged damage mod on it for +21% damage total, which is what you could have had max before this change on current live version with all 7 epic weapon upgrades.

Hope this helps at least one person :D
also i don't know how to make a better table, so i did what i could.

Crafted mods have more letters per quality, a green damage mod is [d], a blue damage mod is [dd] a purple one is [ddd].