Seite 1 von 5 123 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 48

ArmA2 OA: Play Hard Go PRO 5vs5

Hello GUYS, we read about you in the Pandora Operation Forums. Many players from that event will come to ASC so I though you might be intrested coming Here we go: First of all We would like to inform you that we moved @ http://www.arma3.gr/asctournaments/
    After your support and love in the first season we managed to host a Tournament with more than 20 teams and more than 150 differant players.

Season two is ready to begin! Gather your team and make a post on our forums to join the Cup! @ http://www.arma3.gr/asctournaments/

The "Play Hard Go PRO 5vs5 Cup just like the other will support live broadcast of matches (yeah just like football ) and referees. The live draw will be casted by our own3D.tv Channel onn 30th of September and the first round of the tournament will take place from 1st of October to 7th of the month.

What you need to join?
    Just 5 friends of yours who own OA and no need of any addons/mods!
    If you want to contact us don't hesitate to come and make a post on our forums or email us at asctours@live.com or Contact us @ skype: vampyrictyrant or memanos
    If your clan has 10 members or more you can also deploy more than 1 teams play in the tournament!

The map-pack is here: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=17536 which has the maps you played in the last season plus two new! If you find any bugs we await for your feedback.
    We want to wish all the teams good luck and to have fun! we await you!

Prize:

Jerry Hopper with his www.LimnosRadio.com donated 1x ArmA2OA to ASC that will be given as prize to the winning team!!!

Here you can find the recored matches of last season:

btw hail to your black metal guy Oranje \m/

Generalmajor Avatar von Londo
    hello there,
    first of all thanks for your post in here.
    it looks very interesting to me and I gonna have a talk to the rest of the Arma play crowd. I' curious about what they say:-)
    I gonna have a look at your page get more general information....
    we gonna let you know about our decision.

so long

Hello ASC, Black Metal is fucking War you know ;-)

and Yeah it looks interesting, Mr. Londo and the other Guys have to come on TS now... or tomorrow^^

Generalmajor Avatar von Londo
    because I'm on late shift this week it'll pretty hard for me to get on ts until saturday. so we better meet up then.

Sooo um die Sache mal vorranzureiben:

So wie es Aussieht besteht ja die Interesse. Bislang machen mit: Londo, Schakal, Print (falls er nun diesenThread gefunden hat^^) und ich. Also fehlt noch eine Person. Mal schauen ob die Leere stelle von unserem baldigen Neuling Jim übernommen wird, Meldete sich soben auf Arma2Base bei mir.
    Vill erbarmen sich auch Jurgass und Waraeger als Ersatzspieler, auch wenn sie wenig zeit haben ;-) oder einer der anderen ehemaligen Armaristen.
    Werde diese Woche jeden Abend ab ca.22:30 auf unserem TS Server abhängen falls jemand Fragen oder ähnliches hätte.

Zum Schluss dürfen alle ihre Spieler-IP von Arma2 und OA (sind unterschiedlich) an den Londo schicken. Zu Finden im Arma Menü unter Spielerprofil.

MFG
    Geändert von Oranje (10.09.2012 um 10:49 Uhr)

Generalmajor Avatar von waraeger
    Ich werde nicht dabei sein, hab genug mit OPT und so zu tun. möchte aber anmerken:
    Zum Schluss dürfen alle ihre Spieler-IP von Arma2 und OA (sind unterschiedlich) an den Londo schicken. Zu Finden im Arma Menü unter Spielerprofil.
    Da ihr die Player ID für Eure Squad XML angeben wollt denkt daran sie bei OPT auszustellen weil es ja bekanntlich Fehler bis hin zum Serverabsturz durch SquadXML gab und diese dort nun Verboten sind. ;-)

Вперед товарищи!! Убей их всех!!!

Die Spieler-IP brauchen wir für die Anmeldung. Nix Squad XML
    Geändert von Oranje (10.09.2012 um 13:28 Uhr)

Generalmajor Avatar von waraeger
    ok.

Вперед товарищи!! Убей их всех!!!

So die erste Runde steht Fest. Sie wird vom 1. bis 7. Oktober gespielt. Bekannt ist auch das es die Karte ASC_C&H_PANDORA_1_20 sein wird.