Moin Kameraden!
Shilling hat sich auch schon angemeldet für 100

"German Soldaten

I have dusted off my cane and cleaned my spectacle. I have had my uniform pressed and altered to accommodate all the captured beer consumed and I am ready! I am ready to fight the western invaders. I hear the Americans have joined this fray. I have not fought against them before. I have no fear, they will grease the tracks of our Panzers just as good as the British and French do. I hear that our German soldiers have faced these despicable foes valiantly over the years and won many battles. German Soldaten you do all of us proud win or lose.

One hundred Campaigns can you believe it? It is amazing the wherewithal this company and it fans posses. It is inspiring to say the least. While life has pulled me away, from gaming in my older age, I have not forgotten all the good times we had together. I miss it to be honest. I plan to be in game during this campaign and rack up some new trophies. I am so rusty at controlling armies in the field, that I would prefer to be controlled, so please do not hesitate to point me towards the enemy.

I do hope to see many old faces during this campaign. Message me in game and lets make some new memories. Lets take the BIG stick to Allied bum! Lets give them a spanking they won't soon forget. After all my time away, I rest assured that they still deserve it. I called and spoke to my arch nemesis Badger the other day, when I received the 100 campaign email, and we spoke briefly. You never know what might come of that.

RED ALERT! (With current CinC approval of course.) Get yourselves in to the field this weekend and lets show what were truly capable of accomplishing. The Allies need to feel fear this weekend. What say you all?"
http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com...=1#post6696313

PS: wat macht eigentlich Best die alte nudel?