Comparing my in game status to yours is like me trying to do the same lap times at <Nordschleife> in my Trabi as you do with your Ferrari, equally "frustrating" :wink:

Yesterday I claimed my 1st two Pirate Busters in a row (usually pilots just give me the finger and I have to destroy their ships), of those two the other one I got repaired (calculated the total repair cost vs buying a new one) and the other is on it's way to the closest shipyard for sale.

Now a few questions for you, I'm thinking about getting an M4 (M3s are too expensive for me at the moment). What woud be a good one (I already got a Buster) for personal use and with what kind of a armament. And if you have good weapon combos for claiming and fighting, that info would nice.

[edit]

Saw yesterday 6 Pirate Laser Towers in action, they were parked near N gate in Company Pride and attacked every freighter that came through the gate. They put up a nice light show, but are they really useful? Afterwards there was a pile of drones, you know if they are collectable?

Among other new things, I saw a flight of Yakis and they seemed to act like Pirates.