It's game day 8 and the Bonus Pack is finally installed

You were right Vas about the Bonus Pack, at least the Station Manager is great. That is a smart one, actually far smarter than the standard one. With the old station support ship/trading system, ships were going back and forth all the time doing nothing when business deals went busted at the target facilities. At least with the sell/buy at best price option on. There are certain amount of issues with all the new commands, mainly from where to find them, but that's more like a personal problem

Set up a second factory, BoFu Chemical Lab at Kingdoms End, all the guides say it's the most profitable single factory/location combination. Next I'm gonna practice in making a complex, I have that Cahoona Bakery at The Wall, gonna attach a Cattle Ranch to it, which is rather cheap procedure.

What's the rate pirates abandon their ships in your game? I'd say every 5th in mine, got two more Busters yesterday and I ain't actively looking for a fight 8) Thinking about getting an M6 in the near future, quite versitile ship as it also can perform other duties than just fighting. M6 + 4-6 Busters should make an effective sector patrol, or what do you think?. I almost got the cash, but 1st I have to wait as my race reputation ain't high enough yet, hopefully not too long 'cause at least my Argon rep needs to go up only a few notches if I want to buy a Centaur. I have to wait a little longer if I want to have a Dragon (of which many say it's the best M6 available).

About the weapon configuration, is it wise to arm the AI flown fighters with all the possible and best weapons they can have, or just with a few? And if just with a few, is it better not to have those weapons onboard at all? Meaning if they are as cargo, does the AI install them all by itself.