Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7

Hybrid-Darstellung

Vorheriger Beitrag Vorheriger Beitrag   Nächster Beitrag Nächster Beitrag
    Hauptmann Avatar von Pulk.
    Welcome Chris,
    New game looks good. Me likes the new Throneroom. Do you make your own art/graphics?

I would like to be able to micromanage more. Maybe optionally. Like decide which exact numbers of replacement ships goes where.
    Also more galaxy models like spiral. Currently there was only one round cluster.

Oh and if you are going to add a voice in your Steamtrailer i recommed a more serious Male one. Like from a very superioUs Emperor or first Councellor. The female voice oder speech from the first game did not fitt to the game very well.

Anyway. Its a day one buy for me. Estimated release date?

I'm glad they tried to teach me DE at school (not extremelly successful, but still) for a while, so at least I had a vague that I should click "Zitieren"

Zitat Zitat von Pulk. Beitrag anzeigen
    Welcome Chris,
    New game looks good. Me likes the new Throneroom. Do you make your own art/graphics?

I would like to be able to micromanage more. Maybe optionally. Like decide which exact numbers of replacement ships goes where.
    Also more galaxy models like spiral. Currently there was only one round cluster.

Oh and if you are going to add a voice in your Steamtrailer i recommed a more serious Male one. Like from a very superioUs Emperor or first Councellor. The female voice oder speech from the first game did not fitt to the game very well.

Anyway. Its a day one buy for me. Estimated release date?
    Graphics - nope, I have like 4 freelance artists that make the graphics for me. But I try to keep my art theory at some minimal decent level (color wheel thedory and the like) so I can talk with those artists and understand what they talk to me back

Trailer voice - yeah, some people loved it some hated it, very polarized opinions I will go for something more standard this time. Not sure there even should be voice over this time...

Micromanage - Generally the game tries to fight micro. That being said, I could consider some for of it for planets (Megalopolises only) https://steamcommunity.com/app/14377...8019098054201/ also if it's on a more abstracted/higher level (like micromanaging court or audiences) it's to be considered. As for exact number of ship replacement I would rather go for "build a starbase in place X", "Increase priority of border defence vs race X" or "put a priority defence marker on planet X". So, some options to manipulate stuff more to your wishes but never via "send exactly X ships there" (but "appoint an admiral to guard this planet" is much more in theme ).

Estimated EA realse 2021.

BTW, if you look for more details, etc I try to post them here: http://www.silverlemurgames.com/cate...lar-monarch-2/